Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: People and Avatars

  1. #1
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyways just for fun, lets choose other members and judge their personaility based on the avatar they use.

    Pick at least 3 other Sakura-Crisis members and try to distinguish their personality according to their avatar, and their posts... not who they are and if you spoke to them in any other way.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a novel idea! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    Okay, here goes (I've just gotta do this one):

    Tsukiyama
    -extroverted, bold as brass, loves to get into mischief with a very inventive (sometimes downright naughty) imagination
    -also very fun to have at parties [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    **massive sweatdrop**
    Uh-oh, I just remembered I'm supposed to do three! *oops* Oh, well, I'll come back after I've picked two other people. (I just had to take the chance when I saw it [img]wink.gif[/img] )


    ~Crystal
    (who is ducking in anticipation of thrown objects O_O)
    ************
    ed: well, I decided to do one more (2 is good enough, right?)

    jadey
    -creative, artistic (avatar looks hand-drawn [img]wink.gif[/img] ), smart
    -introverted, doesn't suffer long with fools, but willing to help with *interesting* projects, "go with the flow" attitude about a lot of smaller things
    -sometimes holds things in that need to be expressed

    *Well, am I close? No offense intended, so please don't be irritated or annoyed*

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 25, 2003 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Crystallyne ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O_O......whoa...that is sooo right. i cant believe it...i didnt know my ava said so much. lol.

    i was reading that and my eyes just opened and i started smiling so huge. im thinking in my head...thats right! thats right...thats what i was going for!!

    lol thats kinda cool. ok ill be back later to add another reply. im gunna go take closer looks at everyones ava...see if i can do one of my own.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dtortot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2003
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't been here enough to judge/describe people by their avatars or personalities nor to be judged or described.

    But most people that now me from the mIRC channel can judge/describe me!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (@crystallyne: Well...I do my best >_o V. I'm usually something of a recluse, but when I /do/ get out, I do a good job of embarassing whoever I'm with ^^. I'm honoured you picked my humble avatar, btw!)

    Okay, love this idea. XDXD :stares at the icons and tries to pick up residual psycic vibrations:

    1, I choose you, Spacelion!
    -Gackt fan. XDXDXD.
    -Cultured/culturally savvy. Sociable and good with people.
    -Practical.
    -Needs more b vitamins.

    2, Backatcha, Crystallyne.
    -Has a taste for the dramatic/romantic.
    -Likes to get close to nature.
    -Tends to play things fast and loose, though not exactly reckless.
    -Drinks out of the carton.

    3, Can I do Jadey, too?
    -Femenine, sometimes even girly.
    -Enthusiastic about the things that interest her, happilly ignores the other stuff.
    -Dosent like to be rushed into decisions.
    -Frequently burns toast.

    4, Oh go on, I'll do Dtotot as well.
    -Scientifically/technicaly minded.
    -Thinks deep. Sometimes.
    -Likes to get to see other people's dark sides/secrets.
    -Only comes out at night. (hence the moon...)

    Well that's probably a load of crap. Based purely on intuition, folks.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, pretty close (everyone should try drinking out of the carton at some point in time [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    @Tsukiyama: I was also referencing your older avatar as well as the current one

    ~Crystal

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dtortot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2003
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by tsukiyama:
    4, Oh go on, I'll do Dtotot as well.
    -Scientifically/technicaly minded.
    -Thinks deep. Sometimes.
    -Likes to get to see other people's dark sides/secrets.
    -Only comes out at night. (hence the moon...)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You got most of it right, except the last one, The moon is because I just like it, it has nothing to do with my life style.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmmm, ok, I'll do Risu-Chan.

    -Scientific/Rather computer literate
    -Odd sense of humor that not everyone always seems to be able to appreciate/understand
    -Likes animals.
    -Has an odd obsession with acorns.

    -Reikou

  9. #9
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Reikou Hitakana took mine! Oh well I'll be Carole since it's her birthday! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    -Eccentric
    -Likes to collect unusual things!
    -Is a Cain fanatic
    -Is loyal to friends

    I would do more, but I'm late for school!

    P.S. tsukiyama you hit the nail in the hammer..err..hammer in the nail..nail on the head?
    Well anyways you got it right! ^^;

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Reikou Hitakana:
    Hmmmm, ok, I'll do Risu-Chan.

    -Scientific/Rather computer literate
    -Odd sense of humor that not everyone always seems to be able to appreciate/understand
    -Likes animals.
    -Has an odd obsession with acorns.

    -Reikou
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">^__^ Kind of half-right -- most of 'em are about halfway...

    On all those personality tests I always come out exactly split down the middle between scientific and artistic. (Phys. ed. or mechanical/car-fixit inclinations never ever makes the list though! ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Odd sense of humor: oh heck yeah, right on there!

    Likes animals: I love them, but the problem is I'm pretty allergic to anything with fur or feathers, so I try to avoid them when I'm being smart... and fish just kind of sit there... and I never quite caught onto the idea of a hairless cat 'cause I think they look like overgrown rats... oh well...

    Acorns: not specifically; just squirrels! (I've discovered that it's much more practical to define what I put out in the apartment's balcony as a squirrel feeder than a bird feeder. Everyone else goes to all kinds of contortions keeping the squirrels out of the bird feeders; I like squirrels, they're smarter than the birds anyway, and so I'm the only person I've ever heard of with a squirrel feeder... and at the college where I used to work, they had squirrels addicted to things like french fries and pizza crusts, so I used to feed 'em there too... my uncle has a pet squirrel... anyway... ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Let's see, who should I do? It'd be cheating for me to do Lady Elanor 'cause we chat a lot and I know more than the avatar says... hmmm...

    I've always been struck by the contrast between SakuraSun's avatar and her sig file...

    let me guess here:

    --A little bipolar (happy/bouncy/wired times vs down/sad/inert times)
    --Drinks a lot of either coffee or cola drinks ^^;;;
    --Philosophically inclined... sober-minded and thoughtful to talk to... but then the "wild & crazy cute genki and enthusiastic mode GO!" switch gets turned on...
    --curious about all sorts of things, from international/intercultural issues to meaning-of-life

    ...how's that?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •